Brian Brown Nebraska Realty Ad

Support the population-we™ Movement here...

Monday, April 11, 2016

I Love Bernie

Bernie
Most population-we™ readers probably already know this blog stays away from politics. With that being said I want to declare Bernie has stolen my heart. He's not the Bernie currently in the headlines; this Bernie is of the four-legged variety, as well as pint-sized in nature. He has debonair white whiskers and a white and tan spotted coat too match. Let's not forget about those eyes twinkling back at you! Bernie is also a vegetarian who especially likes celery stalks as a mid-afternoon treat. He always welcomes you with a hello hop and itty-bitter swagger too. So, this National Pet Day--I've decided to declare my love for our niece's guinea pig, Bernie. I love Bernie!

-population-we™ blog post by Becky Bohan Brown
© 2016 population-we, LLC 
If you enjoyed this post, make sure to leave a comment, 'Pin' or 'Like' it.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment